To place the blade in the saw (step one), you will have the blade at 90 degrees compared to the saw teeth facing inboard. Then you will place the arbor of the blade inside arbor of the saw (step two), you will be able to see through the slot when the arbors meet and sits down. Then you will (step three) raise the blade up all the way to sit parallel with the saw and should hear a click sound. The release button on the saw does not need to be pressed or depressed for loading a blade. Only for removing the blade, the blade release button is pushed in to bring it down to 90 degrees and removal. Images attached in case by step.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?