Accuracy for the laser is 1/8"looking out10 ft from each side of the unit, depending on lighting conditions Accuracy for measurement is 1/16" if moved continuously along a wall
Articles in this section
- What is the accuracy of the Bulls Eye Laser Levels?
- What are the features and benefits of the Bullseye Laser Level and Stud Finder?
- What are some specifications of the BDL500S auto-leveling laser?
- What is the part number for the BDL310S strap?
- What are some specifications of the BDL190S laser?
- Does the BDL170 include adhesive strips to stick it to the wall?
- What is the frequency of the laser BDL310S?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the "Home Energy Repair Guide" included with the TLD100 Thermal Leak Detector?