The Powered Scissors are designed to cut paper, many fabrics and some other sheet goods.
Articles in this section
- Does the SS925 use same technology for weather reporting?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the instruction manual BLACK & DECKER HVLP Paint Sprayer, model # BDPH400?
- What kind of oil should be used to lubricate the check valve on the BLACK&DECKER Paint Sprayers?
- Why doesn't the temperature shown on the Digital Display match weather reports, or appear to be correct?
- What information is available for the GG500 Glue Gun?
- Do other manufacturers tips fit our dual temperature craft iron?
- How do I remove and re-attach the blades from my SZ360 Powered Scissors?
- Can the Cooler/Warmer be used to store medication?
- What is the room light's power on the SS925 and how long does it run?
- Is it okay to leave the SS925 plugged in all the time?