All Vector inverters are rated 85% to 90% efficient. The efficency rating on an inverter refers to the amount of power being used by the inverter that is converted into output power. On the Vector inverters 85% to 90% efficient means that the remaining 10% - 15% of the power the invertertakes inis used to run the inverter itself and is not converted into output power. For assistance with any of our Vector Automotive Products please contact Baccus Global LLC through one of the following: Telephone: 1-877-571-2391 Email: email@example.com Fax: (561) 361-4228 Website: baccusglobal.com Mail: Baccus Global LLC 595 S Federal Hwy Ste 210 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- When the Storm Station is plugged into the wall and I am listening to the radio, is the power coming from the house current, or is it depleting the battery?
- Why won't my pocket power inverter run my laptop?
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Where can I purchase replacement connector lugs for my inverter?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- What lights should I expect to see indicating my Black & Decker-branded Vector jump starter is charged?
- How many watts can my Black & Decker/Vector power inverter handle while plugged into my vehicle's cigarette lighter or 12 volt power point?
- Will my inverter operate from a freestanding battery?