All Vector inverters are rated 85% to 90% efficient. The efficency rating on an inverter refers to the amount of power being used by the inverter that is converted into output power. On the Vector inverters 85% to 90% efficient means that the remaining 10% - 15% of the power the invertertakes inis used to run the inverter itself and is not converted into output power. For assistance with any of our Vector Automotive Products please contact Baccus Global LLC through one of the following: Telephone: 1-877-571-2391 Email: email@example.com Fax: (561) 361-4228 Website: baccusglobal.com Mail: Baccus Global LLC 595 S Federal Hwy Ste 210 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?