All parts information, including pricing and availability, are specific to United States customers and accounts only. Additionally, delivery to addresses outside of the United States is not available at this time. Please contact a local or authorized BLACK+DECKER Service Center and/or Distributor of our products within your country for further assistance with parts ordering and information.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy Black and Decker parts online?
- How can I get a parts list or manual for my tool?
- How to check the repair status of my tool
- How to check my parts order status on ToolServiceNet?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information I've entered is correct?
- What's the return policy on parts ordered from ServiceNet, the parts department or a factory service center?
- How do I retrieve my ToolServicenet password or username?
- How long will it take for my order to ship?
- Who should contact if I need to exchange or return parts from a ServiceNet order?
- Why can't I see the status of my order? (Tool ServiceNet orders)