The run time for a fully charged SE700E Scumbuster will be between 25 and 30 minutes. It may take a few life cycles, meaning charges and discharges while using to fully maximize the rechargeable battery.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get replacement filters for vacuum?
- Can the ScumBuster be submerged in salt water or fresh water?
- Is there a time limit or depth limit to the submersion of the S600 and S700 ScumBusters?
- Will cleaning chemicals damage the ScumBuster scrubber? Which cleansers are safe to use?
- What is the life of one scrub pad for the ScumBuster scrubber?
- What is the run time on the Black and Decker Scumbuster S700E?
- Is there Latex in the soft grip on the ScumBuster?
- How long does it take to charge the batteries in a DustBuster or Scum Buster?
- How do I remove a ScumBuster attachment?
- What is the Torque rate for the S700/S700E ScumBuster?