The part numbers for mouse sander contour attachments are: Contour base piece - part that slides onto pointed end of sander (after removing the tip) to attach any of the three contour pieces: 490651-00 Contour attachments fitting on the base of the contouring base (set of three): 376622-01 You can purchase packs of Velcro paper to cut from http://www.shopandtools.com or can purchase rolls of 10 yards of Velcro paperfrom http://www.onlineindustrialsupply.com/ You can also cut any sheet of Velcro paper to fit from Lowes, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, etc.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?