You can plug in anything into the Storm Station that is less than 25 watts such as a clock, for example. For output power greater than 20 watts, the inverter may deliver power to the appliance but for a shorter duration (about 15 minutes). It is recommended that this unit not be used for large appliciances such as a toaster oven, microwave, etc.
Articles in this section
- What are some inverter troubleshooting tips for eliminating television interference?
- When I plug in my new PI Series inverter (PI100, PI200, PI400, PI500 and PI750) the lights on the inverter are not working, what can I do?
- What should be done if my Cooler/Warmer is no longer cooling?
- What length and gauge extension cord can I use on the output side of my BLACK + DECKER/Vector inverter?
- Who can I contact for assistance with Black & Decker Paper Shredders?
- How do I make ice with the TC212FRB Travel Cooler/Freezer?
- What can I plug into the Inverter Outlet on the SS925?
- In a multi-family home with more than one power meter, will hooking up a power monitor to each separate meter cause interference with the displays?
- Why is there excessive moisture in the cooler/warmer?
- Where can someone buy Pria?