If the mower is shutting down during use, this is most likely being caused by mower overload. Your self drive has built-in overload circuit protection. If your mower self drive shuts off, release bail handle, wait at least 10 seconds and try again. If you are cutting tall grass, slow the self drive to the lowest speed position. To prevent damage due to overload conditions, do not try to remove too much grass at one time. Slow down your cutting pace or raise the cut height.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weigh?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?