Please see the attached regarding the BLACK+DECKER recall on the BV5600, BV6000, and BV6600 Type 1 that was announced on September 13, 2016.
Articles in this section
- What are the air speed ratings on the Black & Decker blower/vacs and blowers?
- What is the CFM rating of the BV5000 at the end of the pipe in blower mode?
- What is the decibel rating of the Black and Decker LB700 leaf blower?
- Is it still okay to use a 100 foot 14 gauge cord with my type one, BV4000, and the pigtail cord installed under terms of the recall?
- My Blower/Vacuum will not run and is plugged into a functional power source?
- What could be causing a blower vacuum to overheat or lose suction in the vacuuming mode?
- Manual for Black & Decker BZOBL50 Gutter Attachment
- What should I do if I have a BLACK & DECKER blower/vac, BV4000, type 1?
- What is the Miles Per Hour on the LH5000 in the low speed setting?
- Can I use my blower/vacuum in wet conditions or for light snow?