There are a few differences between the BV6000 and the LH5000. The main difference being the BV6000 can go up to 250 mph and the LH5000 goes up to 240 mph. The BV6000 uses a disposable leaf bag system or a standard shoulder bagand comes with more accessories. The LH5000 has the option for those accessories however they are not included. The LH5000 uses a zipperless shoulder bag (removable clamp) and has a variable speed control knob. The BV6000 has a two speed switch.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?