There are a few differences between the BV6000 and the LH5000. The main difference being the BV6000 can go up to 250 mph and the LH5000 goes up to 240 mph. The BV6000 uses a disposable leaf bag system or a standard shoulder bag and comes with more accessories. The LH5000 has the option for those accessories however they are not included. The LH5000 uses a zipper less shoulder bag (removable clamp) and has a variable speed control knob. The BV6000 has a two speed switch.
Articles in this section
- What are the air speed ratings on the Black & Decker blower/vacs and blowers?
- What is the CFM rating of the BV5000 at the end of the pipe in blower mode?
- What is the decibel rating of the Black and Decker LB700 leaf blower?
- Is it still okay to use a 100 foot 14 gauge cord with my type one, BV4000, and the pigtail cord installed under terms of the recall?
- My Blower/Vacuum will not run and is plugged into a functional power source?
- What could be causing a blower vacuum to overheat or lose suction in the vacuuming mode?
- Manual for Black & Decker BZOBL50 Gutter Attachment
- What should I do if I have a BLACK & DECKER blower/vac, BV4000, type 1?
- What is the Miles Per Hour on the LH5000 in the low speed setting?
- Can I use my blower/vacuum in wet conditions or for light snow?