The bulbsfor the main beam on our spotlights can usually be found at an automotive store in the headlight or fog light section. Our different model spotlights use different bulbs. You will be able to verify what type of bulb you'll need by markings around the metal bracket that the bulb sits in. We designed the units that if a replacement bulb is needed right away you can find it locally. If you have other questions about your Vector product, please contact our support team at: Toll Free: (877) 571-2391 Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?