The jump starters and smart battery chargers are equipped with reverse polarity sensing and will not release power to the clamps until the sensor is able to read that the unit is connected to the battery correctly. This featureprevents you fromobtaining a power reading until the unit is connected to the battery.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER automotive product?
- Is my BB7B safe for use with my hybrid car?
- Is there any information you can provide on custom installation of inverters?
- What does the fault code on my battery charger mean?
- Why is there a mini-USB port on my Smart Scan?
- What is the definition of Cold-Cranking Amps?
- Does the AD925 read all possible diagnostic codes?
- Why is OBD II important?
- Why is there no power reading on my volt meter when I try to test my jumpstarter or smart battery charger?
- What does the blinking green charging light on my jump starter, radio or spotlight indicate?