Some inexpensive stereo systems and boom boxes emit a buzzing sound from their speakers when operated from the Power Inverter.This occurs because the power supply in the electronic device does not adequately filter the modified sine wave produced by the inverter. The only solution to this problem is to usea higher quality sound system that incorporates a higher quality power amplified supply.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Where can I purchase replacement connector lugs for my inverter?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- What does it mean if the red Fault light glows on my Smart Utility charger?
- Is the inline fuse (ANL) and fuse block necessary?
- Is it possible to connect an inverter to an existing wiring system?
- What is the recommended ambient air temperature to properly operate an inverter?
- Why is my inverter only putting out 95 VAC?
- Is it possible to connect an electrical circuit to my inverter for use?