Make sure you cut the security tab, keeping the anchor tray locked to the bottom of the bit index before trying to open. The problem is that the lock is clear and is difficult to see. Using scissors, cut the tip of the security tab, as shown in photo 1: After cutting the security tab, turn the package upside down so the top of the security tab will fall into the actual package. Push the plastic knob on the end of the package in, as shown in Photo 2. Slide the tray open as shown inPhoto 3.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?