Battery caps are not needed to store the Lithium Ion batteries. There are no battery caps on any Lithium Ion batteries because the terminals are recessed and protected, unlike the Ni-Cad units.
Articles in this section
- Do Black and Decker batteries have a lifetime?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?