All of these saws are Navigator hand saws, and they all use the following 3 blades: 74-591 -Large Wood Cutting Blade 74-592 -Curved Blade 74-593- Metal Cutting Blade These blades can be found in the 3 blade pack 74-598
Articles in this section
- Rip Fence for BDEJS600C and BDEJS300C Jig Saw
- Is the table top on my table saw subject to rust?
- What is the thread size of the screw on the miter handle for the 7715 miter saw?
- How often should chain saws be oiled?
- BDCMTTS Arbor Size-What is the arbor size of the Matrix Trim Saw Attachment
- Is there a case available for my LP1000 Alligator Lopper?
- What kind of blades fit my Black and Decker jig saw?
- Why does my blade hit the kerf plate?
- What is the difference between a sidewinder and worm drive circular saw?
- What is the capacity of the oil reservoir on the cordless chain saw?