We do not recommend that you use the Thermal Leak Detector for determining if food is properly cooked or "done". The unit measures the surface temperature of an object, not the interior temperature.
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Smart PCS10 be used in countries other than the United States?
- What is the major difference between the Airless Paint Sprayers and the HVLP Paint Sprayers?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the instruction manual BLACK & DECKER HVLP Paint Sprayer, model # BDPH400?
- What kind of oil should be used to lubricate the check valve on the BLACK&DECKER Paint Sprayers?
- What information is available for the GG500 Glue Gun?
- Do other manufacturers tips fit our dual temperature craft iron?
- How do I remove and re-attach the blades from my SZ360 Powered Scissors?
- Does the Gecko Grip level adhere to surfaces?
- Can I connect two digital display units to one sensor?
- Is my Black & Decker laser level intended for outdoor usage?