The alarm will sound if the clamps are placed on the wrong poles of the battery. When the clamps are taken off the wrong battery poles the alarm will stop. The alert willalso sound if the unit detects excessive moisture. Ifthe unit detects excessive moisture inside, the alarm will continue until the battery is completely run down. We suggest activating the work light to help run the battery down completely, once it has, make sure that the unit is in a dry place and allow it to sit for another 24 hours to make sure all components are dry before recharging unit. If you have other questions about your Vector product, please contact our support team at: Toll Free: (877) 571-2391 Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday. Email: email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?