Make sure the light has been charged overnight Unplug the charger and turn on the light If light operates, the light is okay If light only operates when the charger is plugged in, the unit has a bad battery, and should be replaced If light doesn't work with the charger disconnected or plugged in, please contact our support team here: Toll Free: (877) 571-2391 Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customerservice@baccusllc.com Techsupport@baccusllc.com
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?