Thank you for your interest in submitting your idea to Stanley Black & Decker and/or its sister companies: Black & Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, and Emhart Teknologies, (collectively known as Stanley Black & Decker). To help bring this innovation to the world, Stanley Black & Decker partners with incubators, accelerators and other companies. We are also interested in hearing your ideas. However, we are currently revamping our outside invention submission program. Until then, we are not accepting any submissions. We will announce our new program on this page. We appreciate your patience while we finalize our program.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?