The end cap assembly includes the Duck Bill Valve, Wiper Seal, and Orange Fill Cap Cover as shown on the attached parts breakdown (parts 4, 5, and 6), as well as the Inner End Cap and Outer End Cap as shown on the attached breakdown (parts 8 and 11). For information on ordering the end cap assembly, please call our part dept at 888 678 7278 or click here .
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?