You can have as many Messenger Hubs as you would like, however only 1 Messenger Hub (FWMH) is required for use in an average sized home. Depending on the size of your house, you may wish to add an additional Messenger Hub to further improve the overall range and reliability of your system. Note: If you add an additional Messenger Hub, be sure to set the Hub to the same House Code as your original Hub or the new Hub will not send your commands to the receivers in your freewire system. Also, if you have set up Groups, you will need to teach the Groups to the new Hub or your Groups will not function on your command.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?