Unfortunately, if the monitor works normally until certain high power devices are being used, the problem is that your meter has a low power factor and that is causing the wheel to spin too fast for the power monitor to read it. There is nothing that can be done to correct this unless your power company is willing to install a meter with a higher power factor rating.
Articles in this section
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- What is the optional cash investment for the DRIP plan?
- What does VPX stand for on the new VPX line of tools?
- What web site can I order parts for Black & Decker products?
- How do I measure the length of the blade on my hedge trimmer?
- What is the formula for Air Watts?
- Do I need to lubricate my drill bits during drilling?
- Where can I buy Black & Decker Products?