The BDDP100 and FS300DP Drill Presses do not use a chuck screw, the chuck is pressed onto a tapered shaft. For more information on how to attach the chuck to this drill press please consult your owners manual or see attachments to view an on-line owners manual containing this information.
Articles in this section
- What is B&D AUTOSENSE?
- What information is available regarding BLACK+DECKER's BDGL1200 LaserDrive drill?
- What is the torque on the BLACK & DECKER BCD702 Drill/Driver?
- How do I use a chuck key?
- How do I attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder?
- How do I remove the chuck on my drill?
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?
- Is there a keyed chuck for the B&D 3/8" corded\cordless drills?
- How does the CD18SR unit fit properly into the kit box?
- What is a hammer drill?