The BDDP100 and FS300DP Drill Presses do not use a chuck screw, the chuck is pressed onto a tapered shaft. For more information on how to attach the chuck to this drill press, please consult your owner's manual or see attachments to view an online owner's manual containing this information.
Articles in this section
- What is B&D AUTOSENSE?
- What information is available regarding BLACK+DECKER's BDGL1200 LaserDrive drill?
- What is the torque on the BLACK & DECKER BCD702 Drill/Driver?
- How do I use a chuck key?
- How do I attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder?
- How do I remove the chuck on my drill?
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?
- Is there a keyed chuck for the B&D 3/8" corded\cordless drills?
- How does the CD18SR unit fit properly into the kit box?
- What is a hammer drill?