The scraper function is designed primarilyfor removing: paint adhesive wallpaper, to prepare a surface for painting. The Claw Blade is designed for removingpaint. We have not tested it for stains. The other blades are used for different types of adhesives.The Claw Blade has one blade insidethat is reversible - so when it becomes dull, you can turn it 180 degrees to use the otherside. There are two sizes of flexible blades. The size used should correspond to the application (i.e. small blade for more detailed work around a window frame; the larger blade for working on a larger work surface like a wall). Use the flexible blade for soft adhesives Use the rigid blade for hard adhesives Check out the attached video for more information: PM3000B projectmate
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?