Only DustBuster vacuums that are designed as cordless wet/dry vacuums can pick up wet spills. These specially designed DustBuster vacuums are built to handle wet spills and messes that occur in normal household situations since they are equipped with foam filters, a squeegee and a water deflector.
Articles in this section
- What is the weight of the CHV1410B?
- What is the expected run time on a fully charger CHV1410L?
- Is there a wall mount available for the CWV9610 Dust Buster?
- How long does it take to fully charge the CHV1410L?
- The BDH2000PL,how long should the initial charge be?
- Why does the charge light on my Black and Decker® Dustbuster or Hand Vac go out?
- How can I get a filter for the CHV1410L DustBuster?
- What is the voltage of the CHV1410, CHV1410B, and CHV1510 chargers?
- DustBuster vacuum is on its charging base and plugged into outlet, but its still not charging?
- Does the PHV1810 have an energy star rating?