To charge the internal battery on the VEC012B: Connect an extension cord to the jump starter and plug other end into AC power (wall outlet). You now see a circular pattern in the display on the jump starter Press the "On/Off" button so the display reads: "000" Press the "2/4/6" button one time to start charging the jump starter The display indicates the charge rate in Amps and when fully charged reads: "FUL" During the charge, the charger displays a "0.0" reading indicating the chip is analyzing the charge state; this can last for minutes before resuming charge or going to a "FUL" display
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?