For best performance, the Floor Buster® filter should be replaced every 6-8 months for normal use. If you notice a tear or other damage to your filter which can be caused by sharp debris, the filter should be replaced at that time.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a manual for the B&D HFS413 Powered Floor Sweeper?
- What is the decibel rating on the PSV1800 stick vacuum?
- Do you have a manual for the Black and Decker DB1800SV Stick Vac?
- Is the FloorBuster room vac model # SV3000 belt driven or motor driven?
- What is the run time of the PSV1800 Stick Vac?
- How long can I use the Floor Buster filter?