The majority of our hole saws are made from high carbon steel which can be used for most wood cutting applications. Bi-metal hole saws can be used for both metal and wood applications.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- What is the amp-hour reading on the batteries in the SS925?
- What is the weight of the RB-3610 battery for the CM1936 lawn mower?
- Can the 24 volt outdoor product battery HPNB24 be used in the 24 volt power tools?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
- If my battery is not charging , what can I try?
- What are specifications for the LCS20 charger?
- Where can I buy an LCS36 charger?
- Do you have an (M)SDS for Stanley Black & Decker Lithium Batteries over 100 Watt Hours?