Unfortunately in the UK, we do not have 110 volt chargers available. Although battery and charger technology has come a long way over the past few decades, it hasn't ensured a reliable charger to work in tandem with UK Building Site Generators. UK Generators work on a "Pulse Rate" system which means there isn't a steady flow of current flowing into the charger. This presents a problem, as chargers need a steady source of power from which to draw its energy from. Without this being present the batteries suffer from having inconsistent amounts of charge being placed into them, resulting in a shorter overall life span of the battery.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?