Yes it traps pollen. It is designed for allergy and hay fever sufferers, the Multipower Allergy features a HEPA dual filtration system to retain 99.992% of dust particles. Its sealed system traps dust and residue inside the vac, leaving cleaner air all around the home.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?