There is a risk that wet leaves may clog the shredder of your Blower Vac and thereby reduce the efficiency of the suction. There is however a greater risk, that small stones may stick to the leaves and be sucked into the unit. Whilst a small number of stones will not have any significant impact, it is better to avoid the risk.
Articles in this section
- BHFEA420J - Replacement battery
- BCHV001C1 - Suction power
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?