No, because Black&Decker® Easy Glide™ microfibre pads have special velcro parts making them effortless to put on and take of without the need to use your hands. Even more, they utilize a new technology that allows for them to easily glide on all types of floors.
Articles in this section
- BHFEA420J - Replacement battery
- BCHV001C1 - Suction power
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?