To make your job easier, we have marked our jig saw blades for either wood or metal cutting. As a rule, the more teeth on the blade the better the finish of the cut. We also recommend keeping a minimum of 2 teeth in the material at all times.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?