Always unplug the mower or remove any safety key before attempting to remove a lawn mower blade. If available, please refer to your lawnmower instruction manual for detailed instructions. Note - It is critical for the safe and proper operation of the mower that all blade hardware is re-assembled in the correct order and orientation. Please make note when removing the blade how hardware was originally installed. To remove the blade from the mower, wedge a piece of wood between the deck and the blade to keep the blade from moving. Then, use a ¾?(0.75mm) wrench or socket to loosen the blade nut by turning it counterclockwise. Please note that the blade?s edges are very sharp, so do not touch the blade with bare hands. Please wear heavy duty gloves or wrap the blade with a rag for safe handling.
Articles in this section
- BHFEA420J - Replacement battery
- BCHV001C1 - Suction power
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?