The Mouse® sander/polisher is versatile because it is equipped with an innovative size and shape, 23 patented accessories, and an interchangeable base system. Designed for comfortable use and increased control, the Mouse's small size and contoured shape allow it to shift easily from larger surface work to corners and tight spaces. The detail base that comes with the Mouse is an additional tool for sanding in confined areas. The Mouse's Velcro pad system gives the tool its ability to make easy, fast changeovers from sander to polisher. By changing the accessory pad that is attached to the base of the Mouse, you can smoothly transition from one task to another. The Mouse's Kit Box contains pads for sanding, detail sanding, scrubbing, polishing, and removing rust.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?