For storage of our Black & Decker Cordless Lawnmower (GRC models) and String Trimmers (GLC models) please refer to the following: If the area where the battery is stored would be above +5 degrees Centigrade at all times, the battery can be left on charge continuously. If the area's temperature would be below +5 degrees Centigrade, Black & Decker recommends fully charging the battery. Unplug the charger. Allow the battery to sit idle over the winter. Then, fully recharge the battery before the first use in the spring.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?