The easiest way to verify this is to plug the AC charger into the unit and wait about 30 minutes. If the charger is warm to the touch, the charger is moving current to the unit and the battery would need to be replaced, but if the charger temperature hasn't changed, the charger would need to be replaced.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?