No. Please follow the instruction manual provided with the charger and make sure your read and understand all safety instructions and personal precautions. Please note: Disconnecting the battery may lead to the loss of your vehicle’s memories (radio, GPS, seats, etc.).
Articles in this section
- BHFEA420J - Replacement battery
- BCHV001C1 - Suction power
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?