Your battery charger is safe to leave powered up and connected to your battery. Automatic smart chargers are designed to be left on your vehicles while not in use and keep your batteries healthy. The recharge time depends on the charge rate and battery size, the battery’s health condition and the battery’s state of charge.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?
Please sign in to leave a comment.