When storing the mower in an environment that will be consistently below 40 degrees Fahrenheit (but not below –40 degrees), the battery should be fully charged and disconnected from the charger until the next mowing season. However, if the mower and battery are stored in a location where the temperature will be consistently above 40 degrees Fahrenheit, the battery should be stored connected to the charger with the charger plugged in.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?