Only DustBuster® vacs that are specifically described as being a wet and dry machine are designed to pick up wet spills. These specially designed DustBuster vacs are built to handle wet spills and messes that occur in normal household situations since they are equipped with foam filters, a squeegee and a water deflector. The standard DustBuster® is not designed to cope with wet spills and therefore cannot be used for such a purpose.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?