Garden Line Equipment such as lawnmowers and string trimmers can clog up if the grass being cut is damp or wet. It is advised that grass is cut or strimmed whilst dry. This reduces clogging greatly. The string trimmer head / grass box flap serves its purpose more effectively if kept clean and free from old grass cuttings as this reduces build up, allowing the grass to move away from the string trimmer head / grass box flap. Always remember to unplug any electric power tools before performing any cleaning or maintenance.
Articles in this section
- BHFEA420J - Replacement battery
- BCHV001C1 - Suction power
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?