Follow the instructions listed below to attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder. Place the chuck key holder on a flat surface and lay the cord of the drill on top of the holder. Push the double-hole end of the holder through the slot in the other end of the holder. Slip the loop over the electric plug and draw the loop tight around the cord. Push the ends of the chuck key handle through the two holes in the end of the holder.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?