The DustBuster® filter is designed to keep debris out of the motor, while it is not designed as a disposable collector. The bowl of the unit is designed to collect dust and debris. You should treat the bowl like a non-disposable vacuum bag by emptying all of the dust and debris collected in the bowl.
Articles in this section
- BHFEA420J - Replacement battery
- BCHV001C1 - Suction power
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?