The easiest way is to wash the board with water and dishwashing liquid, rubbing well on the used areas. Once this is done, you can let it dry in the open air or wipe it down with a rag to go faster. Unlike other wooden boards, bamboo is waterproof and will not warp.
Articles in this section
- Kitchen utensils: How to clean bamboo boards?
- Kitchen utensils: Are kitchen utensils dishwasher safe?
- Cookware: How to bring your pan to the right temperature?
- Cookware: What do I do if the screws on my glass lid or handle come loose?
- Cookware: What utensils are compatible with the pots and pans?
- Cookware: Are cookware items dishwasher safe?
- Cookware: Are cookware compatible with the oven?
- Cookware: What type of fire is compatible with pots and pans?
- Cutlery: How do I store my knives?
- Cutlery: How do I get rid of rust on my knives?